Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Snowy Day
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:41:51 -0500

> Thanks for the comments, Alastair.  The sun wouldn't cooperate to get
> proper
> lighting, and the icicle shot was constrained by the frame of the window
> pane.  Perfection is hard to achieve. ;-(

Jim, can you lighten the snow in LR? Perfection seems easier these days ;-)

Cheers and I know what you mean. Brave to put up images while Tina's are
being discussed.

Alastair who will now put up an image ;-)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: A Snowy Day)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG: A Snowy Day)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: A Snowy Day)