Subject: [Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:34:58 -0500

>> .fff files? into LR?
>>  Bob Adler
>> Palo Alto, CA
>> http://www.rgaphoto.com
>
> Ah, Bob, until this morning I had not realized that 'blad has so many
> fffing file formats ;-) My CFV39ers work fine ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Alastair

" To implement our new unique colors we have developed a new Hasselblad raw
file format called 3F RAW (3FR). The new 3F RAW file format is designed to
ensure that images captured on Hasselblad digital products are quickly,
effectively and safely stored on the available media. The 3FR file defines
the colors in the Hasselblad RGB color space with its out-of-the-box
quality, and used in Phocus it
removes both the need for experimenting with different color profiles to get
optimal colors and the need for selective color corrections.

For maximum flexibility the 3FR files can be opened directly in Adobe
Photoshop (CS4 only) or in Aperture on Mac OS-X. Files can also be converted
directly into Adobe?s raw image format DNG (?Digital NeGative?). Hasselblad
image files carry a full set of metadata, including capture conditions,
keywords and copyright, facilitating work with image asset management
solutions.
"
http://store.pictureline.com/hasselblad-cfv-39-digital-back.html

[Rabs]