Subject: [Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:39:46 -0500

> The local Rep in Los Angeles offered me a Demo CFV for $7K.
>
> If I had $7K for a camera, it would be spent on a M9.
>
> I still have a lot of 120 and 220 film ready to shoot...... and film does
> not get dust embedded into the original like these digital cameras do......
>
> My next trip may just be Hasselblad + film.
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i at earthlink.net
>
> I was amazed by the simplicity
> and the quality
> and the lifting of my 30 year old hassy
> to the digital era.
>
> But alas - i don't have the $14K
> I'm left with
> only unrequited love
> and desire.
> ;~)
>
> Regards,

I was just looking at the backs for the classic Hassy's they only cost
$9,999.99 cents in the B&H catalog in my bathroom.
Your loosing money got getting one.

I think 16mp's and a 37x37mm picture area.
I'm saving a dollar a day.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?)