Subject: [Leica] Hi Tina.our m9
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:51:03 -0500

Well, I haven't dropped my M9 in a river yet!  It doesn't have any scratches
or broken screens, either.  I think I need to take it out in more
challenging places.  So far, it's only been to New York, Massachusetts, and
South Carolina!  The mud in the new basement of our farmhouse and our recent
snow are as bad an environment as my M9 has seen.  Just wait though.  I'm
sure its appearance will equal the M8s eventually.  ;-)

Tina

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM, mehrdad <msadat at gmail.com> wrote:

> How does your m9 look like now after 5 or 6 month? is it getting close to
> your m8 look?
>
> --
>  regards, mehrdad
> -