Subject: [Leica] IMG: Alumni Game
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:39:56 -0500

Carolina has been playing basketball for 100 years now. More than 100
players came home last night to play an exhibition game. The oldest was from
the 1940-42 teams. Was not working, my daughter invited me. We were about 15
rows up. I shot with the M8 using a Summicron 90 and Heliar 12.

At the link, hit the picture for the album and slideshow for the largest
photos.

<http://cartersxrd.net/Site/Today/Entries/2010/2/13_Tarheel_alumnicome_home.html>
http://tinyurl.com/ykq5krm

Go Heels!