Subject: [Leica] Salton Sea / PMA 2010 bound
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:17:33 -0800

Alright, flight and car reserved and all that. I will be shooting in the
Salton Sea area 19-21, then on 22nd, I will probably go to the PMA 2010
exhibit.

I will be mainly using the XPan-II for the Salton Sea. I think the pano view
will be perfect for it. The backup camera will either be the phone cam, or I
will probably just pack the M7 or Mamiya 7II. Why not the Brand sparkling
new Leica M9??!!! Because I don't have one :-P

Anyone wants to meet for lunch or dinner, please email me.