Subject: [Leica] Off on a trip
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:02:52 -0800

I'll be leaving tomorrow on a 3 1/2 week trip, in part to escape the
Olympics and in part to have a nice vacation with my wife and my
son's family including grandkids. We're meeting them in Algeciras,
spending a couple of weeks in Morocco and then back in southern Spain.

Unfortunately, I'll be far away from Alicante, Barcelona and other
places where LUGgers live so won't be able to drive up. My e-mail
during the trip will be hjwulff at gmail.com.

Back on the list after March 10.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff