Subject: [Leica] Very OT - Canon FD lenses
From: alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:06:16 -0500 (EST)

SOme lenses I have used and liked:

24/2.8
24/2.0
50/1.4
55/1.2 Asph
85/1.8
100/2.8
100/2.0 Macro
80-200L

I would recommend any of the above. Of course, the usual caveats apply
when buying 30-40 year old lenses.

Back in the day of the original breech lock mount Canon had a very fine
range of lenses. They were all well made, and were not usually tiered into
'consumer;, 'prosumer' or 'pro' lines. Some of the basic lenses, like the
24/2.8, 50/1.4 and the 100/2.8 were really excellent.

Good luck in your search.