Subject: [Leica] Very OT - Canon FD lenses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:14:02 -0500

> FD stuff is a bit thin on the ground hereabouts, but I was always fond of
> the
> 35/2 with the concave front, the 50/i.4 BL, and especially the old 135/2.5
> BL
> (not a typo).
>

> R. Clayton McKee
> PhotoJournalist
> from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

When everyone was talking on the LUG last week about lag times I was looking
up RT Real Time and such.
The Canon Pellix cameras and latter Canon fixed pellicle high speed cameras
and also some stuff from "Contax" the RTS addresses these issues.
But I didn't post anything.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Very OT - Canon FD lenses)