Subject: [Leica] Is it worth buying a pre-loved R4 or R3 if only Leica can fix it?
From: paul.winkfield at gmail.com (Paul Winkfield)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:17:29 -0500

Hi All

I have some R accessories hanging around, left by my cousins who took my R4
some years back...I never replaced it but now I've seen prices under $200
Back when Tamarkin was doing articles in Shutterbug put this question out
there but I never remember if he answered it; opinions please, thanks in
advance!
I have motor drive, Tamron adapters, a lens and other stuff looking lonely
without a body...and I'm not  interested in selling, too many good memories
attached!

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Is it worth buying a pre-loved R4 or R3 if only Leica can fix it?)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Is it worth buying a pre-loved R4 or R3 if only Leica can fix it?)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Is it worth buying a pre-loved R4 or R3 if only Leica can fix it?)