Subject: [Leica] cloud computing
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:54:22 -0700

Clayton McKee wrote:
I was looking at
an iTouch as a replacement for my deceased Palm Pilot, but it seems
I'd have to switch to a cloud-based calendar.  I've decided to go
backwards... ink on paper.

Clayton, the Touch can display the contents of several calendars
simultaneously, cloud or not.  For example, I keep events on Google
calendar, which links with the Touch any time I'm in wifi range.  I also can
enter events directly on the Touch calendar and they will display, along
with the Google-entered events, on the Touch calendar.  Once the Touch links
with Google the events stay in Touch memory so you don't need cloud access
to view them.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE