Subject: [Leica] IMG: Midwinter
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:01:06 -0500

'Twas in the bleak mid-winter.... The forecast was for an inch or two
of snow. The temperature fell to 18 degrees and somehow the inch to
two of snow turned into five inches. The storm ended, as they always
do. This afternoon I drove over to the Blackwater Wildlife Refuge in
Search of mid-winter. This is what I found. I fully understand that
by the standards on Canada this weather is nothing!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Blackwater+Winter.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms Welcome

Barney

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Midwinter)