Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weston Beach and This Week's Blog
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 06:28:26 -0500

> Indeed. I even used the 90 TS in one of the images, tilting away!
>  Bob Adler
> Palo Alto, CA
> http://www.rgaphoto.com

I shot Weston beach with Jim Brick  July 2001 with a 50mm Distagon CF on a
Hasselblad 500cm and no tripod.
Next time I'll use a tripod and get more serious. But some times not using
one gives you "other" shots. Like birds and other people shooting pictures.
If I used a tilt shift my shots would have come out better how?
To me you need that stuff for this subject matter when you are shooting
large format. Medium format you just stop down a few with a wide and you're
getting everything so I don't get it. Perspective? What am I going to get
crooked tide pools? I think they are already crooked.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Weston Beach and This Week's Blog)