Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1st Go At Night, M9 and Jupiter 3
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:28:49 -0700

hewthompson at mac.com wrote:

> Greg - I don't get a lot out of this, I don't really understand what
> you are trying to show. Maybe I am missing something here.
>
> Hugh

Hugh,

I'm wanting to get just the lights in the 8 tubes and the tubes outlined
with no external light sources used.

Good sharp Leica glass shot stopped down and tripod mounted is probably the
way to go. (Not what I tried here with a Soviet made Zeiss copy from 1963).

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: 1st Go At Night, M9 and Jupiter 3)