Subject: [Leica] iPAD error
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:24:51 -0500

Ric writes:
"go about 2/3 down the page

<http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/>

ric

On Jan 28, 2010, at 10:51 AM, Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:

A workable compromise would seem to be hinging

a small keyboard to the iPad, both to protect the screen when closed and

make typing easier

OK Ric, I see an iPad dock which has a keyboard and an iPad case without a
keyboard. Simply graft the dock's buttons on to the case and you have what I
want.

And I apologize about implying that the iPad will do Windows. I misread the
tech spec. Even my wife won't do windows. Mea Culpa
Also the correct URL for Project Gutenberg is:  www.*gutenberg*.org/catalog/

Larry Z