Subject: [Leica] M9, lag time, perception and other things
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:12:36 -0800

> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:42:07 +1030
Marty.  Just wondering.  Did you measure the lag on the M3, M7 and Nikon D3
or are these stated times?  If they are stated times, perhaps the vast
difference is in the measurement technique, and perhaps that is why others
have not noticed any real problem.

But it sounds like you are a scientist (microscope reference) and have
probably accounted for this already.

Aram

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] M9, lag time, perception and other things)