Subject: [Leica] O.T. Need some info on old roll film adapters
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 02:42:22 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks, Tarek, Marty, Mike, & Jim!

Great advice there!  I took a look at the price of 116 film - alomost $40!
A bit too much, seeing as they only sell it in 50 ISO.
I got some confidence from hearing others have come up with a fix using
dowel or washers.  I'll try the same.  I really appreciate the responses!

I promise I'll post a photo of this camera with a Leica, so I can justify my
questions.

The aperture stops are not marked according to their ratios, but are only
indicated as 1, 2, 3, and 4.  My guess is that these approximate to f/8,
f/11, f/16, and f/22. I'm going to enjoy trying to make a photo with this.
I'll post the result in a few weeks.

Cheers,

 Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant) ([Leica] O.T. Need some info on old roll film adapters)