Subject: [Leica] Problem with new to me M8
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:19:11 -0500

Frank wrote:

> Wow Mark,
> for a guy who has never owned and M8 you sure stick doggedly to your
> mistaken opinion!!!
> Frank

Mark, you were the first person I met when checking in to the hotel for my
first 'spring shoot' meeting of the LHSA in Baltimore - or was it Annapolis?
Love you, Mark, but on this thread you simply read like an ideologue saying:
don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind.
My guess is that there are far more list member who are not professionals
using their gear to make a living than there are those who do. As to us,
you're just plain wrong.

Some of us can afford an M9 and will buy one. Some of us can afford an M9
and will choose not to because the difference it will make in our
photography is not, TO US, worth the difference in price. And my guess is
that there are many, perhaps most, on the list who simply cannot afford an
M9.

For you to continue to rant about what a metaphorical piece of crap the M8
is, has become just plain offensive.

Seth