Subject: [Leica] leica m10 under attack
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:02:57 -0800

Since I will have to be much richer to get an M9, if we are going to
play this game, I'd go for a B&W only Mx too for "2 stops of
sensitivity, 2 stops of dynamic range and also a noticeable increase
in resolution."

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: