Subject: [Leica] OT: Black Leica, black Rolex
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:21:44 -0500

> http://www.discoverprohunter.com/collection/DeepSea/01.shtml
>
> The black finish disguises the bulk of the watch very well.
>
> To round off the dream a carbon black Ferrari 458 will do nicely, but I am
> afraid that will remain just a dream.....
>
> Joseph

I'm surprised its being called " Carbon Black" when it is metallic gloss.
I think of "Carbon" and I think of Carbon fiber and what's nice about the
finish is its not a finish; as it needs no finish. And its matt.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: Black Leica, black Rolex)
Reply from joseph at yao.com (joseph at yao.com) ([Leica] OT: BFrom: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>)