Subject: [Leica] Red Ink: Opinions Wanted
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:59:32 -0800

The file is pretty big (~300K), but if you can let me know whether you
think the red ink works or not, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/20100125-108-Edit.jpg

I will include a translation for each picture. This particular one may
not stay (it's a traditional Tang Poem) but should give an idea on how
things may look. I darken / burn in the area under the writing to make
it stand out more. The number of characters will probably be less.

This particular merging is done on the computer, but the one with the
real B&W print should look more or less similar.

Not all images will have calligraphy, only ones that I feel will benefit.

Thanks!

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: