Subject: [Leica] Leica User Forum book - final call for submissions
From: lug at (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:10:40 +0000

This will be the final time that I bug you all about the Leica User Forum
book as we are now only days from the submission process ending.

To date we have raised almost 6000 GBP for a worldwide cancer charity. I
have to say this is more than I could have dreamed of. However, there are
still a few days left in which to submit photographs.

The only qualification for submitting is that you were a member of the Leica
User Forum before the 23rd of November last year, and the photograph was
taken with a Leica body and/or lens. Full submission details can be found

We've already had submissions from people who are member of both the LUG and
the forum, it would be great to receive some more.

Replies: Reply from lug at (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Leica User Forum book - final call for submissions)