Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/1/2010: car free Sunday...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:29:22 +0100

...also a good example of contre-jour, I think:

http://wajsman.smugmug.com/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#772303602_rh7YG-O-LB

And I promise not to post any more pictures this weekend. The reason for my
prolific output is very simple: SWMBO and the daughter have been skiing in
the Sierra Nevada since Friday, so this weekend there have been no honeydos
and plenty of time to take pictures and to edit them. I am even going to
indulge myself and watch the NFL playoffs on the NASN* channel now.

Nathan

* North American Sports Network, a great channel on our Dutch cable service
which aggregates all the major sporting events from the US and shows most of
the big ones live.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu