Subject: [Leica] Salton Sea photos
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:53:31 +0430

Richard - I went to Wikipedia to look up the history of Salton Sea,
and from what I read, there are disasters and human mistakes that have
resulted in the current condition of the lake.  You have illustrated
this so vividly in monochrome, the sadness, the neglect, and dying
ecosystem.  Very well done.

You might want to send the images to the Salton Sea Authority, whose
optimistic web site at:
http://www.saltonsea.ca.gov/thesea.htm
........... is at odds with what you recorded, and what was described
in the Wikipedia article.

Hugh