Subject: [Leica] Rebirth Workshops in Clarksdale MS (my first one!)
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:10:04 -0600

We after a few months of working on this and finally seeing everything
start to come together, another photographer - Will Jacks - and myself
have started our first ever photography retreat/workshop. It's going
to be held in Clarksdale,MS right in the heart of the Delta.

So cross your fingers, and let's hope we pull this one off! We're
looking forward to a few days of getting back to just plain good ole
creativity instead of the usual work grind.

This is the un-workshop workshop.

It?s about thoughtfulness.

It?s about time.

It?s about Rebirth.

http://rebirthworkshops.com/home.html

Yes, Leicas were used in the images of course. Videos were Nikon D300s
and D90.

Won't ya come down and join us? Or even a little plug here and there
would be wonderful!

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261