Subject: [Leica] Salton Sea photos
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:58:10 -0800

Some good captures, RIchard, of a kinda' spooky place. B&W was very
appropriate. I was there a year ago and should dig out the photo
showing the "Yacht Club" sign in the midst of desolation. I would
have taken a lot more photos, but the rest of the family was not able
to abide the smell. For me the odor was easy to ignore when the
visual impression was like being on another planet.
Gary Todoroff