Subject: [Leica] IMG: Day in the life
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:42:03 -0500

I had vertigo several years ago.  My doctor suggested an exercise that cured
it.  I had to lie on the bed with my head hanging off the side and sit up
quickly.  Of course, the room would spin around like crazy, but several days
of doing that and the vertigo was gone.  I think it had something to do with
the bones in my inner ear?

It's a miserable feeling.  I hope your daughter is better.

Tina

www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Day in the life)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Day in the life)