Subject: [Leica] Win an S2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:29:35 -0500

> I'm lucky. I don't want to make a living taking photographs and I
> don't need to.  If I did win an S2 it would be better used by someone
> more interested in it than me.
>
> Marty
>

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
> wrote:
>>> If I won an S2 I could sell it and buy enough Tri-X and Ilford FB VC
>>> paper to fill the giant freezer that I would also buy and have enough
>>> change left over to pay the additional power bills for a few months...
>>>
>>> Marty
>>
>> If I won enough Tri X I could sell it and buy a S2 ?or an M9 and make a
>> living taking photographs.
>>

>> [Rabs]
>> Mark William Rabiner

It is a interesting contrast.
An awesomely useful quality digital camera which could be really put to work
by sombody with a committeemen to the craft of photography.

Pitted against useless bricks of Tri x.
A film which wasn't even good when it was good.
And now it's not good.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner