Subject: [Leica] OT: Any Update on Jerry Lehrer?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:06:03 -0500

> I do too. 1 M6 is loaded with TX and the R8 with Portra. I'm also
> going to use the M3... I'm going back to film for a while.
>
> All the best from the south of France!
>
> Tarek

I really don't know which of my film cameras of which I have quite few have
film have film in them and which do not and if so which kind of film is in
them. I think I'd take the film out and replace them with something fresh
first before I'd use those cameras for anything.
Having film in your old film cameras means what I'm all ears because it
seems rather meaningless to me.
It obviously means more that those cameras are in active use and prints or
uploads are being made; in other other words they are being used for
photography.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner