Subject: [Leica] OT - to Brian Reid - attached files
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:22:01 -0800

They weren't attachments. They were enclosures put there by Clayton McKee's
Pegasus because he forgot to send plain-text. Outlook is too stupid to tell
the difference. Kaspersky recognizes them for what they are and correctly
ignores them.

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] OT - to Brian Reid - attached files)