Subject: [Leica] Hawks
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:32:48 -0500

Thanks.  63 acres would be a large pen.  I had hoped to have true free range
chickens, like my grandmother had, running around the yard and house eating
bugs and scratching under the bushes.  My chickens seem so happy when they
have the freedom to roam around everywhere but I guess that freedom comes
with dangers.

Tina

www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Hawks)