Subject: [Leica] Mural
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:47:45 -0800

I have a tile (300mmx300mm) mural going up today. The last tiles will be up
tomorrow. It's 8.3'x 21.6'. For you locals, LA Metro, it's at the 200 block
of W. 7th street, just past S. Centre Street, San Pedro, CA.
 I'll be hanging around as the installers do their stuff. Out of the
collaged images, two images were taken with Leica gear, and one with a
Rollei 6003. The others, well, what can I say, digital.
Once I figure out the other details I'll post the time for the unveiling
ceremony.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/576330937LltEGB
S.d.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Mural)