Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica APO-Summicron-M 2,0/90mm Asph
From: styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:17:12 +0100

Hi,

I am selling my Leica APO-Summicron-M 2,0/90mm Asph. Serial #3994818. The
lens is 6-bit coded and comes with rear-/front cap including a Leica UV/IR
13413 Filter. The lens is in impeccable condition. No dings or dents or
scratches on the body. No scratches/marks on the glass. I used it rarely.
Payment method is bank wire or paypal. I am asking Euro 1400

You can find some images of the lens here :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/avianart/sets/72157623085338471/

In the following link you can see an image which I have taken with this lens
on a M8. I left the image in its original size (2634x3916) and unsharpened,
to show the performance of this lens. The image is 6.9 MB big !

http://www.avianart.com/pub/GER_DENSBERG_084.jpg

Thanks,

Best,
Rudy