Subject: [Leica] Curtis Sliwa portrait by Kyle
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward Caliguri)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:04:05 -0500

Hi Kyle-

Nice shot of the famous 'Guardian Angel' - glad to see he is still
doing what he obviously loved. I recall when they started riding the
subways in Boston,  MA in the US where I grew up, they were quickly
labeled with the 'Vigilanty' moniker. Whatever; people did welcome
them in general as very helpful and watchful guardians that would
assist anyone in any distressful situation. I always felt safer in a
subway when I saw a Red Beret. Good shot!

Ed

Edward J Caliguri
Sent via Apple iPhone