Subject: [Leica] OT: a small film you might enjoy
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:00:17 -0800

I have found a small film, you can watch in HD from this site:

<http://vimeo.com/7809605>

It's captioned, in a stilted English that makes we wonder if it was
translated by machine from another language:

"A FULL-CG animated piece that tries to illustrate architecture art
across a photographic point of view where main subjects
are already-built spaces. Sometimes in an abstract way. Sometimes surreal."

It's worth your time, I think.

If you enjoy it at all then you might want to view "My Architect" on
DVD - <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373175/>. It's the search for the
real nature of his father by Nathan Kahn, son of Louis Khan. The
relationship to the short film is the subject matter: Kahn's Exeter
Library and the Capitol Building of Bangladesh both have prominent
places in that work.

And if want, there are some pretty fabulous supporting materials that
look at how the film was made.

I hope this isn't too terribly off-topic.

Adam Bridge