Subject: [Leica] New 35mm cropped
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:07:09 -0500

It's not a fact at all. If it were, photographers who shoot for a
living would be out of work until they got a "full frame" or
greater-than sized sensor in their camera. This, we know is not
happening. Photographers maybe out of work for other market pressures,
but those have nothing to do with the size of their sensor.
Who are these photographers not being taken seriously by editors
because of their minuscule sensor size?
Phil Forrest
(who is not worried that his sensor is half the size of many others)