Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friends at Fly-In
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:06:00 -0600

I've had this photo on my wall for several years, but never posted it,
because it was made by a friend, who kindly sent me the digital file.
However, in the interest of full disclosure, I would like to show the casual
dress codes here in the state that calls Country Music its most famous
product.  As you can see, on a hot day, we are fashionably attired.

The occasion was a large fly-in at the local airport in 2006.  Since this
combines airplanes and photo-ops, I took advantage of it.  All of us are
retirees from Arnold AF Base, and have worked together in various capacities
over the years.  As you might expect, I am the one that is encumbered with
cameras.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tennessee+OldTimers+Attend+a+Fly-In+2006.jpg.html

Comments and ridicule are welcomed.

Jim Nichols