Subject: [Leica] more on the GF-1, the finder, and a portrait of an artist
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:00:17 -0500

> Le 12 janv. 10 ? 21:58, Jeff Moore a ?crit :
>
>> LTM for Leica Thread Mount
>

> Oh thank you Jeff, some many years , and I never dared to ask (wink)
> Always thought it as a rap group of some sort, or even an ultra light
> flying machine, or back up device
> (Ultra wink)
> Relieved
> Thanks
> Phx
>
> NO ARCHIVE

I'm Laughing To Myself
about this Language Teaching Methodology
avoiding the Laser Target Marker (50th anniversary!)
And hoping to be in the Lateral Translation Mode.
But certainly not at the Low Tide Mark.
Me I have not intention of going to the Line Terminating Multiplex,
Late Thursday Morning
Ducking to avoid a Low-Trajectory Missile.

MJS Marc James Small told me what LTM meant after I tired to figure out what
people were talking about on the lug for months That was before goggle so
you had to ask real people.
SM screw mount was the more common Shutterbug term.

it was like reading the columns in pop photography when was 12. I said
someday I'd grow up and have some clue what these nice people were talking
about.  And I did! And even had ten bucks to get something in a camera
store. Amazing!

But if you were truly one of the anointed in the inside Leica track you used
the impossible for outsiders to comprehend: LTM.

Mark William Rabiner