Subject: [Leica] more on the GF-1, the finder, and a portrait of an artist
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:37:37 -0500

> Well, it's easy to scoff at Mark about this, but in this thread the
> term EV and EVF have been used for one kind of finder, and optical
> viewfinder and finder seem to have been used interchangeably for
> another.
>
> ...Just sayin.....

For 33 years in photography and then on the lists I've been discussing the
EV system I first used on my  first camera with adjustments  Voigtl?nder
Vito bl then on my Hasselblads.
The EV system
When means Exposure Value.

And if I emailed ten of my ongoing photographer friends  over the decades
the same email about how much I like "the EV" on a camera that's I'm sure
what most of them would think I meant.

Mark William Rabiner