Subject: [Leica] ONLY IN NEW YORK...REALLY!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:10:19 -0500

> this does my heart good. in london a few years back i witnessed a number of
> police posing for pictures with tourists and offering to take photos for
> tourists in front of various places and I thought "wow, i wish cops in the
> states were that friendly, but they don't seem to be."
>
> color me wrong.

The cops on the horses here in Manhattan seem to spend a good deal of their
time as good will ambassadors posing for photos and letting people talk to
their horses.
I've seen cops, right outside B&H taking pix of other cops. Lined up against
a backdrop of cop motorcycles.
I think its not photography they feel like they need to conflict with.
It's photographers.

Mark William Rabiner