Subject: [Leica] photo-book printing
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:49:40 -0600

My quick experience.

WHCC has the fastest turn around and great customer service. I have had 2
books done as wedding guestbooks where I ordered it Friday afternoon and I
got them to Saturday deliver the books. They have a matte surface and think
glossy UV coating surface. Always excellent quality. My average WHCC book
price is $79.

Asuka are great as well, though I don't see the printing any better than
WHCC.

I know Adorama uses real Fuji RA-4 paper for their books, but I've yet to
try one.

I've always liked Blurb, but for client books I've stayed with WHCC.

Chris