Subject: [Leica] hi
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:40:21 -0500

I wish my M8's battery were charged right now so I could show you and Stan
how contrite I look and how red my face is...apologies to all. I guess I was
envisioning  a newbie who'd stumbled into an M8. Time for a Lagavullin...

?howard

Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] hi)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] hi)