Subject: [Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 18:13:09 -0500

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>

> I'm sure I've never met a Tabby of ANY color who would not LOVE to play
> amongst those shiny black boxes; with the red dot's on them.
> <<<
>
> Apologies for the thread drift, but it's also great fun to watch a tabby or
> any other domestic feline chase and pounce on the red dot from a laser
> pointer.  BTW the tabby who has claimed me is a ginger tabby.

I'm a well known Calico lover  And its not all my fault they see me coming
chase after me.
"Tortoiseshell and calico coats result from an interaction between genetic
and developmental factors. The primary gene for coat color (C) is located on
the X Chromosome and has two co-dominant alleles, Orange (XO) and Black
(XB), that produce orange phaeomelanin and black eumelanin pigments,
respectively. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortoiseshell_cat

Mark William Rabiner