Subject: [Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:27:29 -0500

> 2010-01-06-15:51:04 Jeff Moore:
>> 2010-01-06-09:59:42 Nathan Wajsman:
>>> The two girls were nothing to write home about either.
>>
>> Wow, that's kind of mean.  I assume they're the happy new owner's
>> daughters,
>> not some spokesmodels hired in to sell product through titillation.
>
> Oops, my bad -- I dug up the sample images, and it seems as if the two
> young
> women are working models.  So I apologise for being incorrect, although I
> still hold with my opinion that the dismissive comment was unnecessary.
>
>  -J

Yea no! With an M9 instead of instantaneous transmission in real time they'd
have to wait one minute till you were done shooting. Using a dozen different
transmission solutions.  A laptop I don't think is all that uncommon or
unpractical. I think you'd have no trouble getting your shots run.

Mark William Rabiner