Subject: [Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 06:12:03 -0500

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/04/leica-s2-p-unboxed-on-video-produces-samp
le-shots/
Or
http://tinyurl.com/yb4csfj

I'll just watch this video over and over.
No point in getting the camera the video will do for a few years.

I got more excited when they, the two elegant young girls in little black
dresses and  black glasses, opened the lens than when they opened the
camera.
It's like Leica is making Hasselblad lenses.

I don't know what the P stands for and I don't know how the guy knew the
video was shot with an f1 lens.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing)