Subject: [Leica] HDR layering
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:55:04 -0600

Quoth the Jerry Justianto :

> Scott Kelby (Nikon) the photoshop guy stating in his blog that
> Topaz
> Adjust is his most used add-on in 2009 :)

(Nikon).   Figgers.

(`scuse me while I run like hell out the back door of the saloon
here... )

Seriously I'm sure that if you dialed a bunch of those effects back
down to reasonable they could be useful.  It's just that none of
their samples are anything close to reasonable.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] HDR layering)
Message from jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto) ([Leica] HDR layering)