Subject: [Leica] New Decade, New Gallery
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:29:50 -0500

I got here in 1999 and started posting that November.  I was really
active for the first few years, not so much lately.  This was an hour a
day habit for a long time which adds up!  Still except for a couple of
brief breaks I have continued to look at all the great photos and read a
lot of the comments.  I've made a lot of friends here and have met them
face to face in some pretty interesting places.

One of the goals I set for myself was to show more of my photos.  Since
most have been shot with the Leica lately I thought I would start on the
LUG.

Here is a sample of last year's work:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/MikeD/Selects-09/

Mike D