Subject: [Leica] IMG: Afghanistan follow-up
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:39:28 -0600

Excerpt from an interesting read:
"I don't know where all of this is leading, whether in another 18
months I will be making feature films or shooting firefights with a
pinhole camera. I suppose I hope for both. I know that Afghanistan
will still be there and barely changed. For this, too, I am grateful."
<http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0912/the-long-haul.html>

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com