Subject: [Leica] [Leica} wide angle
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:59:54 -0500

Slobodan ?

What rank did you reach before retirement?
S.d.

Never retired, Slobodan, 3 ? years was sufficient, released from active duty
as LT/USNR. Was Intrepid?s legal officer but I was  general line officer,
not JAG (tho? I was a lawyer), and, according to my C.O. the only legal
officer of a large combatant who ever stood an underway JOOD watch let alone
qualified as OOD underway. Long long ago!

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] [Leica} wide angle)