Subject: [Leica] Young sheperdess
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:20:40 -0500

At 11:05 AM 1/3/2010, you wrote:

>a majestic location...
>

>a spontaneous image ?
>
>I wonder what her hemoglobin is?
>
>your exif doesn't give the altitude at that location...  :-)  do you
>recall roughly?
>

>wonderful, thanks Steve

Thanks, Steve.  This girl and the woman in the previous photo were
walking together with their donkey, horse and sheep along a path on
top of the mountain.  Our GPS unit that day measured 13,900 feet at
the highest point.  The roads were absolutely unbelievable - one-lane
dirt with thousand feet drop-offs on each side.  We carry candy in
the car to give to the children.  That's the white paper she has in
her hands.  I think she would have smiled anyway, but the candy
really made her happy.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com